Calvin Klein Trio:
- This one is #303 RADAR--it is a peach/coral color. I have not actually tried this color, so I am not sure what I think of it yet...
2. This one is #210 PRECOCIOUS--it is a SUPER cute bubblegum pink--but pretty sheer, adds a nice shine!
3. This one is #302 DAZZLE--a simple clear gloss with a little bit of bling! So, again just a nice glossy finish to your lips!
- These glosses are a little thick, so if you do not like that sort of feeling, maybe it is not for you. But, you COULD wear these over lipsticks EASILY...I mean just add a dab to the center of your lower lip to make them look fuller, or all over for that sexy, glossy pout!
- I would give these glosses a 7.5/10
- Oh, yeah! The set cost me $7.00
- This color is #700 ON CLOUD NINE. (maxilicious glitz line).
- To describe this color, hmm...kind of like a grayish/gold..almost champagne color!
- It does add NICE shine, but it makes my lips feel weird. I don't know how to describe it...it doesn't tingle...maybe stiffens my mouth...Oh! I do not like the feel of the glitter in this gloss...too ROUGH!
- I got this for 50% off so it was probably like $2.50
- Christian Dior:
- This is the product...as you can see you apply it with your finger.
- No color--just a sheen look...moisturizes...NICE!
- Next, is also by DIOR...this is actually a lipstick from their DIOR ADDICT: HIGH SHINE collection. The color is CATWALK MAUVE...
- This is the outside packaging: