Search This Blog


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Project 10 Pan Update!

While I did not exactly stick to "Project 10 Pan" in its entirety, I am still using the products that I chose. Unfortunately, I DID buy NEW makeup products.

I have been successful in using up a few chosen products...

  • Clean & Clear toner
  • Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Serum
  • Estee Lauder Idealist (pore minimizer)
  • Christian Dior face serum
I am very proud of myself for using up almost 1/2 of the products I set out to finish. I am also happy to say that I am using the Estee Lauder toner everyday, as well as the Estee Lauder Eye makeup remover. It feels so good to know that I am not wasting my money, or products. After this first round of Project 10 Pan is completed I will go ahead and choose 10 new products to finish...

I encourage everyone to try this at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment